Saturday, August 20, 2005

Plug-in Petition

Please go to the main site to sign the petition.

Petition

I urge automakers to go beyond popular hybrid vehicles and manufacture "plug-in" electric hybrid vehicles that run on electric fuel as well as gasoline or other fuels.

A plug-in hybrid will provide me the option of plugging my vehicle into an ordinary electric outlet in order to recharge the battery, allowing me to drive on electric fuel for a much longer period reducing my need for ever more expensive gasoline and increasing my fuel effciency to over 100 MPG.

Because of these benefits, I pledge to strongly consider purchasing a plug-in electric hybrid vehicle once car manufacturers make them available, even if it costs more than other vehicles.

If you like, you may sign the petition in the comments of this post, just include your name and address.

And thanks for helping build a better, cleaner, and safer future.

1 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roger Duncan, 721 Barton Springs, Austin, Texas 78704

 

Post a Comment

<< Home